Gregg - How about adding the "Spree::" namespace to explicitly tell Rails
where to get the class?

*
Spree::UserMailer.welcome_email(@user).deliver

*
On Thursday, June 13, 2013 4:30:17 PM UTC-6, Greg Murray wrote:

Thanks Ryan.

Unfortunately adding require_dependency 'spree/user_mailer' gives me the
same error I was originally having on Heroku now on my local machine.

NameError (uninitialized constant Spree::**UserRegistrationsController::**
UserMailer):
app/controllers/spree/user_**registrations_controller.rb:**23:in `create'

Any other thoughts? I really don't understand why this is breaking. Any
help as always is much appreciated.

-Greg

groupspree-user @
categoriesrubyonrails
postedJun 10, '13 at 8:49p
activeJun 14, '13 at 6:19p
websitespreecommerce.com
irc#RubyOnRails

2 users in discussion

Greg Murray: 3 posts Weston Platter: 1 post