You can inject before_filter :authenticate_user! into your ApplicationController to make authentication required globally

--
Trung LE

On Thursday, 6 June 2013 at 1:27 PM, Sam Kong wrote:

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.
Yes. I use Devise.
I'll give it a try.

Sam
On Wednesday, June 5, 2013 7:21:44 PM UTC-7, joneslee85 wrote:
Hi Sam

There is no extension like that yet but it could be fairly easy to implement. You simply make the whole site protected by tweaking Devise (I assume you use this) and CanCan.

Cheers