Another one: Make sure all of your products have a default shipping
category. My products didn't use one before and this resulted in no
shipping methods showing up on delivery page of the checkout page after
upgrading to 2.0. Took a while to figure out why.

Also, old orders may not have shipments with a shipping_location_id,
causing an error on the views/shared/_order_details page. Run this inside
the console:

Spree::Shipment.update_all(stock_location_id:1)

This assumes you've only got on Spree::StockLocation right now.