first apologize for a noob question.

I'm looking for an advice about best practice to "extract" template from my
current project so I can build other similar apps upon it.

I've tweaked / finetuned Spree installation to my needs - written a lot of
overrides using Deface, written own CSSs, cutom Javascripts, helpers,
models, controllers, graphics etc. - all put in <project_tree>/app . There
are also some changes/updates in <project_tree>/config . Also the database
project is linked to is filled with lot of records (taxons, products,
users/roles, static pages, ...

Do I have to only copy my modifications in /app and /config and just create
a new renamed database ? Am I missing something here so thinks won't go
wrong ?

Thanks.

--
Don't miss SpreeConf on May 20-21: http://spreeconf.com