Hello,

I think this is what the customer_gateway_profile_id field is for within
the CreditCard table. I don't know for certain if the functionality you're
asking for does or doesn't exist though. I would recommend looking at the
code for spree_gateway and investigating if it allows for this feature.

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 6:28 AM, overworkedasian