Could you please show us this validation error message?

On 15/02/2013, at 22:49, Stanislav Katkov wrote:

Good day everyone,

I'm familiar with ruby and i'm building my first Rails app (did couple of sinatra apps before), so my question might sound little bit stupid...

I'm in a proccess of customizing checkout flow. And i'm running in to validation error (quite reasonable error, because i don't provide value for a field)...

The reason i'm running in to this error - i want to understand from which Model this validation error is coming from and override that 'validate_presence_of'.

BUT - this information is not shown in server output and i didn't find any session information in rails console.

So, my question would be... is there an easy way to debug this? (without going through spree codebase)

Thanks for your help :)