Miracle,

The code for this is within the `CheckoutController` decorator inside the
spree_auth_devise gem (https://github.com/spree/spree_auth_devise) which is
a default inclusion for Spree.

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 6:09 PM, ambert ho wrote:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Spree mandates user
registration out of the box, only email.

You can see in orders/edit that Email field will be displayed during
checkout if the order has no email associated with it.