Thu, 28 Apr 2016 05:49:56 -0700 (PDT) Rogger Fernandes
<rogger.fernandes10@gmail.com>:
Hello, I know when I am finding an element I can handle waiting
element visible, clickable, etc. However when I found an element, and
from this element I want to find another element, how do I deal with
these contraints?
WebDriver provides a synchronous API, which means when you’ve located
the first element you can perform the same wait check from the first.

Alternatively you can write a custom wait condition that waits for both
elements, or which only succeeds when it finds the first and then the
second.