http://seleniumatmindfire.blogspot.in/
http://intensetesting.wordpress.com/
On Sunday, 27 September 2015 22:54:30 UTC+5:30, Manish Bansal wrote:

Hi Friends,

I am new to selenium and was searching for some blog which is helps me
understand selenium and right way to automate, kind of right strategy to
automate selenium, but unfortunately I found most of the blogs are just
copy paste and some of them are just sharing the selenium user's guide
code. not sure why even they are writing such blogs. if you know any good
blog please share here which is not repeating or copy pasting just with the
purpose of flashing some ads.

I found one which looks new blog, but very interesting, informative and
they are just talking about strategy with code example instead of pasting
the universal truth which everyone knows ;-)

http://softtechlabs.com/blog/

I was reading Syn effectively and found it very useful
http://softtechlabs.com/2015/09/sync-selenium-effectively-with-timeouts/

also some topic which will help you understand the difference between
WebDriver and its implementation
http://softtechlabs.com/2015/09/webdriver-vs-selenium-webdriver/

Please share some more if you know some really good one.