Hi Arun,

I have faced this issue and solved via AutoIT.

I have covered 2 possible solutions have a look

http://learn-automation.com/handle-windows-authentication-using-selenium-webdriver/

On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 5:54:00 PM UTC+5:30, Arun Shankar wrote:

Hi All,

I have a URL, once I access it I get a new Window called Authentication
Required. On the window I cannot use any object locating tools like Xpath
or CSS selectors. Please see the attached snapshot and advise me on 2
things here:

1) How to make sure I can use any object locating tools like Xpath since I
cannot even click on firebug.

2) How to get the xpath of the username and password screen so that I can
enter username and password.

Please advise.