Hi Yasmin,

Are you sure this is a new window? If the new popup is not a new window
then switchToWindow() work for sure..

If the popup is a new window then you have to wait until the new window
loads completely.

Thanks,

Sudhansu
On Saturday, 27 June 2015 12:21:34 UTC+5:30, Yasmin Ehteshami wrote:

Hi All,
I'm automating a test case on IE11 and I get the element not enabled error
. here is the scenario:
A popup modal displays, I switch to the new modal,there is a list on the
modal that i need to select, I click on the first option (the select goes
fine) and then another list displays on popup modal ; there, I can find
the elements but i cannot click on them.

Any suggestions?