Hi Walter,

Did you try with that approach?

Thank,

Sudhansu
On Wednesday, 22 April 2015 23:54:56 UTC+5:30, Walter Kelt wrote:

I've run into a situation where I do a webdriver url get, and a security
modal confirmation popup appears before the page fully loads.
The "get" is blocking so I can not deal directly with the popup.

I experience this only with Chrome, and the popup deals with client certs
(its asking me to pick one, even though there is only one).

What are my options for dealing with this scenario ??

thanks in advance
walter