Thanks for the suggestion but it didnt work for me.

Thanks,

Sudhansu
On Friday, 3 April 2015 17:55:57 UTC+5:30, Uttam karimbedu wrote:

Hi Sekhar, Try this way

new Select(driver.findElement(By.Xpath("Locator"))).selectByVisibleText("
Option");

---
Thanks & Regards,
Purushotham Karimbedu,
Drupal Developer and QA Engineer,
Website for Selenium : http://techlearn.in

On Fri, Apr 3, 2015 at 5:45 PM, Sudhansu Sekhar panda <