Hi Priya,

Is it clicking on the Save button after providing the testdata?

Thanks,,
Sudhansu
On Wednesday, 11 March 2015 08:56:30 UTC+5:30, Priya P wrote:

When I save settings on a page manually, the page saves the settings,
refreshes automatically and displays a message that the settings have been
saved.

When I automate the same save settings on a page through webdriver, the
page never never refreshes and hence the settings were never saved when
automated.. How do I handle this?