Krish,

Have you explored @Factory in TestNG ?

That should sort this out. A factory can be coupled with a data provider
wherein each test class instance would basically represent one iteration to
be done.

P.S:
You stand a better chance of getting more options, if you were to post this
query on the testng-users forum.

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

"All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive, fattening
or in love with someone else!"