IMHO Choose the language you are most proficient with.

I would go with Java, but that's because I know Java best J

From: selenium-users@googlegroups.com
On Behalf Of Rayees Namathponnan
Sent: 29 November 2012 19:39
To: selenium-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: [selenium-users] UI automation with Selenium with API integration

Hi All,

I am new to selenium, it will be great if some one can help here

1) I havent selected the script, i am planning to select Java or Python, our
product is in Java; is there any advantage if i choose java as my script
language ?

2) Is there any way i can use our product's jar file to perform some actions
?

example : I need to create a component, perform some actions and delete
the component

I dont want to use UI automation for creating and
deleting the component, both this need to be obtain with API

Regards,

Rayees