Hi All,

I am very new to Selenium, it will be great, if someone can help me here

1) We are trying to develop UI automation framework in selenium, we havent
selected the script; we have two option a) JAVA b) Python

any suggestion here ? our products is developed in Java, is there any
advantage if i use JAVA ?

2) Is there any way we can integrate with API call trough products jar
files ?

Example : in my test case, i am creating a component, performing
some operation and delete the component
I dont want to use UI automation for creating and
deleting the component, these two action need to be achieved achieved
trough API

Any thoughts ?

Regards,
Rayees