Thank you Sowrabha for your input.

I was trying to play around with Jenkins but i'm even having hard time to
install jenkins.war file.

I downloaded the jenkins.zip file from http://jenkins-ci.org/ to c:/jenkins

Then i run the cmd prompt navigating to jenkins folder as c:/jenkins/java
-jar jenkin.war

When i do that, the cmd propmt gives me response as "*Unable to access the
jenkins.war file"*

Also when i unzipped jenkins.zip file, i didn't see jenkins.war file
anywhere.

Can you help me figure out this issue?

Thanks

Sirus