I'm using selenium 2.21.0 selenium-server-standalone.jar
On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 10:30 AM, Krishnan Mahadevan wrote:

What version of Selenium are you using to spin off your nodes and your
grid ?

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

"All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive, fattening
or in love with someone else!"

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 9:50 AM, farheen khan <farheenatskyquest@gmail.com