I have few questions to Selenium experts.

My homework

I am able to generate a script from selenium IDE and converted to
java.
I went to Eclipse and pasted the java code and ran on junit framework
with remote RC and it is working fine.

My questions

1. I want to use maven to deploy the java project and also how to
execute the selenium test cases (java based) via maven?.
2. Once step one is complete, then how to integrate in Hudson?

Please clarify my questions. If possible, provide me step by step
approch or if there is any documentation, let me know. I took sample
from internet, but it did not contain top to botton approch.

Thanks in advance