Ahh, thanks. I thought the issue was related to finding the grid config
files on the classpath. I hadn't thought to check for bad JAR references.

--
Kevin
Simon Stewart Tuesday, January 01, 2013 4:32 PM

Simon

--

Dan Mitchell Sunday, December 30, 2012 9:10 AM
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the tip it worked a treat.

Dan