Hi Santosh,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been getting help on the users list.
This question is really best suited for that list. My best guess
without any additional information is at your timeout settings are too
low and causing the browser to close. Please try playing with that
configuration and if that doesn't work you can reach me on the IRC
channel. My handle is nirvdrum.

--
Kevin

On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 7:39 AM, Santhosh Venkat