Hello,

I'm more a server-oriented guy and now feel like I should build up some
skills with making Web GUIs with HTML and JavaScript. The idea is to
combine learning HTML and JavaScript with what is interesting and fun,
which would be Scala & Play. From reading about Play I can't see whether it
hides away the HTML/JavaScript part (e.g. like JSF) or not. So my question
is whether with using Play you are still exposed to HTML and JavaScript and
this way still get learn the basic parts.

Thanks, Haddock