1. Much more consistent compilation result, by integrating the improved
presentation compiler of Scala 2.10.1 (with race conditions detected and
then I could have fixed them).
2. Fixed sbt console under Windows.
3. Supported test scope dependencies of sbt project.
4. Varies fixes for sbt project.
5. A new Scala console with per project classpath information. (Right click
on project node, choose "Open Scala Console")
6. A simple auto-completion popup for Scala and sbt console.
* JDK 6.0+
* Scala 2.10.0+
* NetBeans 7.1+
* sbt 0.12.2 (for sbt supporting)
* nbsbt 1.0.2 - NetBeans sbt plugin (for sbt supporting)
If you've had previous sbt integration installed, you also need to upgrade
nbsbt sbt plugin to 1.0.2
For more information:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "scala-user" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.