I'll re-think about it.

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 2:38 AM, Alan Burlison wrote:

On 16/02/2013 18:32, Caoyuan wrote:

For previous version, the environment variable SCALA_HOME will be set
automatically to java property 'scala.home', but I dropped this feature in
this released version. I do not think it's a good idea to do much hidden
things :-)
Which is a problem for people launching NetBeans from a desktop link or
Window Manager menu, such as the ones that the standard NetBeans installer
sets up. Much of the existing documentation for the Netbeans Scala plugin
mentions setting this option in netbeans.conf and I didn't see anything in
the release notes to say it no longer worked. I think removing it was a
mistake.

--
Alan Burlison