Hi Dave,

writing `service` modules for AIX should be rather simple than.
Just look at the ones for FreeBSD and OpenBSD. The still
supported FreeBSD has no `/sbin/service` and OpenBSD just
recently got `rcctl`. And under the hood both still use init-scripts.

And everything you can do with a `cmd.run` shouldn't be too
hard to wrap in an execution module ;)

Regards, Florian