Hi Andrew,

should be possible to have master-side code handle this in
a runner: Waits for a certain time after the event was
received before triggering the rsync-run and if more events
are received resets the timer. Maybe with an upper limit on
the number of events.

Doesn't sound too complicated but I still haven't written
any runners ;)

Regards, Florian