Hi all,

Right now we have quite some salt formulas. The implementations are almost
as diverse as the number of developers.

I think that it might be convenient to create a well documented library of
macros to be used in the formulas. This will probably make the formula's a
bit more consistent and easier to develop and maintain.

To give an idea of what I'm thinking of, I've added two macros to an
initial (proposed) library. See
https://github.com/keesbos/salt-macros-mlib/blob/proposed/lib/mlib.jinja

The banner macro is something that came up in a discussion on this list.

Let me know what you think of such a library.

Regards,

Kees