On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 4:52 PM, Colton Myers wrote:
I haven't had time to really think about all the ins and outs of this
approach, but I think you're on the right track. It's an interesting idea,
mixing masterless and master setups!
I haven't seen anything that quite makes sense yet in terms of version
management and rollback capability. My vision would be something like
having a lab master and production master both using the same
subversion repository for piller and file roots, but with the
production system rooted at different paths. And, at least by
convention, the only way things would be moved to the production paths
would be a tagging type operation. This might make more sense if you
could target path@revision (as frequently used in subversion) instead
of needing to create arbitrary tag names or only being able to see the
HEAD version of branches, though.

--
    Les Mikesell
      lesmikesell@gmail.com