Good Afternoon!

I have custom-modules that I created on MOM. I have no issues with MOM
synching these with other minions, but when it comes to syncing with a
syndic, I have issues

What am I missing.

From MOM, I can ping the syndic and it's children:

./salt.sh -G "datacenter:QIDC" test.ping

MOM does pass –G datacenter:QIDC commands down to underlings. But why does
the syndic not sync? It’s kind of its main purpose.

I created the folder on MOM called _modules under <salt-home>/srv/salt

The minions pick this up, but the syndic does not.

I even tried running the synch command using the grain option, but that has
no +ve effect.

Any assistance is appreciated

Thanks!
Chris