Added, sir. Thank you for the additions!
On Tuesday, January 20, 2015 at 2:08:40 AM UTC-8, Raphaël Hertzog wrote:

Hello people,

I'd like to announce that I created two new formulas:
https://github.com/rhertzog/schroot-formula
https://github.com/rhertzog/sbuild-formula

They are built on top of
https://github.com/saltstack-formulas/debootstrap-formula
that I contributed recently (and that whiteinge added to
saltstack-formulas). They allow to build chroots and register
them with the "schroot" tool. For sbuild, the chroots are tailored
for sbuild usage (ake they are build chroots for Debian packages).

It would be nice if those formulas coud be added to saltstack-formulas
too.

Regards,

PS: Please keep me in CC for answers as I'm not subscribed to this list.
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Writer/Consultant ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
http://debian-handbook.info/get/