Have you tried `state.show_top`?

--
Colton Myers
Platform Engineer, SaltStack
@basepi on Github/Twitter/IRC
On Dec 8, 2014, at 7:22 PM, Stephen Wood wrote:

Is it possible to access contents of the top.sls from within a custom module or grains script? I'd like to parse this data during a highstate and generate some dynamic content.

I can see that this file itself gets sync'd to /var/cache/salt/minion/file/base/top.sls

--
Stephen Wood
www.heystephenwood.com <http://www.heystephenwood.com/>