thx, really a good solution.

gitfs require too many git repos, it's also hard to manage, maybe svnfs or
nfs are fitable

在 2014年11月20日星期四UTC+8上午6时08分55秒,basepi写道:
Hey Robert,

As you've discovered, salt's syndic masters are completely separate from
the master of masters as far as pillar and state data go. The easiest
solution to this is to store your state data in git and use GitFS, and
store your pillar data in a different git repo and use git_pillar external
pillar module.

You can also have the minion on the syndic master connect to the master of
masters and use that minion to sync down the state files and pillar files,
using a `file.recurse` state or similar.

Hope that helps.

--
Colton Myers
Platform Engineer, SaltStack