When I specify "salt' in my setup.py:

requires = [
"salt",
]

...it seems to always pull in the latest version, which would be this
release candidate.

On Wednesday, September 17, 2014 11:12:49 AM UTC-7, John Spray wrote:

When I do a plain "pip install salt" I still get 2014.1.11, so it
seems like the rc version is not going to hit anyone who doesn't
specifically ask for it -- seems harmless to me.

John

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 5:41 PM, Benjamen Keroack <bker...@gmail.com