concurrent=True appears to be completely broken for Windows minions,
according to my testing.
On Friday, August 29, 2014 7:26:54 PM UTC-7, Ryan Lane wrote:

In 2014.7 you can run state.sls with concurrent=True, but it's dangerous
unless you know your states won't conflict with each other when you're
running them concurrently.

On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 7:15 AM, Abul Barakath <Abul.B...@infor.com