Yes, works quite well. No particular issues relative to other versions of
Windows.
On Thursday, August 28, 2014 7:16:58 AM UTC-7, C. R. Oldham wrote:

Excerpts from Jurica Krizanic's message of 2014-08-28 04:42:21 -0500:
In documentation (
http://docs.saltstack.com/en/latest/topics/installation/windows.html)
I have found that 64 bit version is tested on *Windows 7 64bit and Windows
Server 2008R2 64bit.*

Has anyone experiencing any issues with minion on Windows Server 2012
R2?

Good morning,

I am at a client site this week and we have been running minions on Server
2012
without issue. This isn't an "official" endorsement from Salt, but it
seems to
work great for me. :-)

--
C. R. Oldham, Platform Engineer | c...@saltstack.com <javascript:>