I'm doing something wrong here. I can't seem to specify correctly the
source of a file that exists on S3. I'm continually getting the message:

Unable to determine upstream hash of source file s3://salt/test_file

In my master config I have these settings:

s3.keyid: <snip>
s3.key: <snip>

fileserver_backend:
   - roots
   - s3fs

s3.buckets:
   - test_bucket

The s3 url for the file I want to grab is:

s3://test_bucket/salt/test_file

My impression was that I could create a state.sls file that looks like this:

/tmp/test_file:
   file.managed:
     - source: s3://salt/test_file

Is there something wrong with my configuration? I can verify with the keys
I have set in the config that I can download that file.
--
Stephen Wood