Hey group,

An open question to you all. How do you handle installing packages that
have different names for different distributions while keeping with DRYness?

I've gone through of a few different ways but I'm curious to see how others
are handling this. Currently in a sort of 'base/packages.sls' I have what
looks like this:

{% if grains['os_family'] == 'RedHat' %}
   {% set vim = 'vim-enhanced' %}
{% else %}
   {% set vim = 'vim' %}
{% endif %}

{{ vim }}:
   pkg.installed

Is there a better way that's more sustainable as the package list grows and
the distribution complexity increases?

--
Stephen Wood
www.heystephenwood.com