Another good resource are the salt formula repos here:
https://github.com/saltstack-formulas. A lot of those formulas support
multiple distros.
On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 9:58 AM, Vye wrote:
Have you looked at the Salt formula documentation? There's lots of
good information there. Using variations of the map.jinja example may
be what you're looking for.

http://docs.saltstack.com/en/latest/topics/development/conventions/formulas.html#map-jinja