Here's the /etc/salt/minion file...

master: salt
master_port: 443
user: root
log_file: /var/log/salt/minion
ping_interval: 5
restart_on_error: True
tcp_keepalive: True
On Tuesday, July 15, 2014 4:11:45 PM UTC-7, Justin Vincent wrote:

So, I have added..

tcp_keepalive: True

And for some reason it still does not keep the connection alive from the
vagrant machine it just seems to randomly drop.

Any ideas what would be some good aggressive keepalive settings for very
flaky networks?

On 14 July 2014 19:47, Dmitry Golubenko <dmitry.g...@xiag.ch <javascript:>