Hey All,

So I have moved our dev team over to a local vagrant tech stack managed by
salt.

The weird thing is that the master->minion connection seems to drop between
sessions and they need to run "service salt-minion restart" to get things
back on track.

I suspect it is because they are putting their mac to sleep which will then
suspend state of the vagrant machine and then when they wake the mac up
there is no re-initiate trigger being called.

Is there a setting in the salt minion to test that the connection is good
every X minutes and if not then perform an equivalent of "service
salt-minion restart" ?

Thanks,
Justin