Are you looking for salt to figure out when a job is stuck and end it? Or
just an easy way to end jobs that you know are stuck?

--
Colton Myers

On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 12:55 AM, JC Lawrence wrote:

I've recently has 2014.1.5 minions get locked in processing (ie several
days later they refuse a highstate because the state command started 4+
days ago is still running!). Is there a good way to retrospectively catch
these cases?

-- JCL