Oh I guess it would be something like this..

# Watch for changes to a git repo and rebuild the project on updatesmy-project:
   git.latest:
     - name: git@github.com/repo/foo
     - target: /opt/foo
     - rev: master
   cmd.wait:
     - name: make install
     - cwd: /opt/foo
     - watch:
       - git: my-project

On Wednesday, July 2, 2014 8:09:53 AM UTC-7, Justin Vincent wrote:

I need to run these commands after a successful install..

rabbitmq-plugins enable rabbitmq_management
rabbitmqctl add_user my-user my-user
rabbitmqctl set_user_tags my-user administrator
service rabbitmq-server restart

What would I add to this definition to run the above commands? (Also I
guess I need a way to ensure it's just run once)

rabbitmq_deb:
pkgrepo.managed:
- name: deb http://www.rabbitmq.com/debian/ testing main
- keyid: 0x056E8E56
- keyserver: pgp.mit.edu
- require_in:
- pkg: rabbitmq-server

rabbitmq-server:
pkg:
- installed
- name: rabbitmq-server
service:
- running
- enable: true
- watch:
- pkg: rabbitmq-server

Thanks in advance for any help with this :)