Hello,
I'm trying to setup Foreman and Saltstack for provisioning and
configuration management/remote execution.
Everything is going well but I have a very basic question.

How do I make the new minions to start pulling configs from salt-master at
creation time?
In other words, I need to setup salt in a way that once the VM is
provisioned via Foreman with a kickstart file, it installs salt-minion
(which is the easy part) and once is up and running starts pulling the
config from the salt-master without human intervention.

BTW I'm running 2014.1.4 on Centos 6.

Thank you.

Cheers,

Max