I'm building a web site. There will be users and admins. Users will have
their own authentication panel and admins must have absolutely different
authentication entry point and administrative panel. I know how to build
a Rails app with one authentication entry point, but how to make an
application with different authentication entry points e.g. /users/login
& /admin/login? Both panels are not connected with each other and have
absolutely different logic.

Thank you for your answers in advance.