Hi,

If you take a look at your server's console you will see the error. From
what I see, the second argument of the link helper expects a url but you
pass an object (I suppose this variable exists otherwise the view with the
link wouldn't render).

This should work:

<%= link_to 'Destroy', pony_path(pony), method: :delete, remote: true, class
: 'delete_pony' %>

Lazarus Lazaridis
www.arubystory.com <http://www.arubystory.com>| https://github.com/iridakos |
@lazaru_s <https://twitter.com/lazaru_s>