On 29 January 2016 at 14:51, Mukto Mona wrote:
I am a newbie in ruby on rails it's also my first ruby application.
I want to filter results by clicking on checkbox which is coming from
the database and showing on the right side of my webpage, the checkbox
is lying on the left side. In the below I attached my webpage's
screenshot for easy understanding. Anyone can help me, please, how can I
solve this issue.
You need to be more specific in your question. It is not at all clear
which bit of the problem you are having trouble with. Is the problem
to do with positioning of chekboxes or filtering results or what?

What do you mean when you say you want to filter results by clicking
on a checkbox? If what you want is for the display in the browser to
change when you click a checkbox, without sending a request to the
server, then you probably need to write some javascript to do that.

Colin