On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 3:32 PM, Jason Hsu, Ruby on High Speed Rails wrote:

In the case of Ruby gems, I've had times when I thought I was finished with
my gem development, only to find I was missing one last critical step when I
tried to use my gem in another gem or in a Rails app. This is why I insist
on having the ability to quickly reinstall RVM.
That's like saying "the front door I installed sticks, so I need to be
able to burn the house down and build a new one."

Best of luck with that approach :-)

http://about.me/hassanschroeder
twitter: @hassan