On Jul 31, 2015, at 2:46 PM, Taras Matsyk wrote:

Personally I found Angular good enough to work with and I ended up in a
mess with Ember (Ember CLI) which some people claimed to be the most
elegant solution for rich client side rails app.
Ember is richer and more full-featured, but is large & complex, and changing quickly.

Angular doesn't provide as much infrastructure, but definitely has a certain spartan elegance going for it.

Flux or Redux on top of React is one more option.

In my opinion, those are the top 3.

(Actually, I think a better question would be: is Rails right for the SPA web apps of 2015?)

--
Scott Ribe
scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com