I just do it from the shell (command) prompt
On Friday, 10 July 2015 09:16:38 UTC+1, Dmitriy wrote:

import command running i in mysql console or whe?

пятница, 10 июля 2015 г., 11:11:10 UTC+3 пользователь Mike написал:
First run the migrations, so that Rails has the database in the situation
that it thinks is right, then you can import the data (which I hope is in
the same database format)

To import the data, you should be able to use something like

mysql -u username database < database_dump.sql